All of our windows are made of Fibrex® material, a revolutionary composite made of reclaimed wood fiber blended with a polymer. This gives our windows the strength and durability of wood, and the low-maintenance features of vinyl while greatly limiting thermal transmittance as in other window materials such as metal.
- Fibrex® material is twice as strong as vinyl, so weathertight seals stay weathertight.
- Our unique process fuses color to Fibrex® material for long-lasting* beauty as well as offering dark exterior colors not available on other replacement windows.
- It blocks thermal transfer nearly 700 times better than aluminum to help reduce heating and cooling bills.
- For exceptional durability, Fibrex® material retains its stability and rigidity in all climates.*
*Our exclusive Fibrex material is warranted not to flake, rust, blister, peel, crack, pit, or corrode.
Twenty (20) Year Limited Warranty for Glass
The insulated glass in Renewal by Andersen® window sash and door panels is warranted to be free from defects in manufacturing, materials and workmanship for twenty (20) years from the original installation date. Insulating glass is warranted not to develop, under normal use and conditions, any material obstructions of vision resulting from manufacturing defects or as a result of premature failure of the glass or organic seal. Slight glass curvature and minor scratches or other imperfections in the glass that do not impair structural rigidity or significantly obscure normal vision are not covered by this Limited Warranty.
If your Renewal by Andersen window sash or door panel glass is found to be defective, we may elect to either repair or replace the defective sash or door panel, at no cost to you. Such repairs and replacement parts are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.
Two (2) Year Limited Warranty on Installation
Installation of your Renewal by Andersen window or door products by an authorized installer is warranted for a period of two (2) years from the date of original installation. During this period, should your Renewal by Andersen window or door fail to perform according to our specifications due to improper original installation, we will bring the workmanship up to our professional standards, at no cost to you.
This Limited Warranty on installation does not extend to labor/services performed by anyone other than the original authorized installer, nor to the installation or repair of any finishing or other materials that have been applied to or adjacent to the product after the initial installation.
Our real wood interior windows can be stained or painted to match your decor. Interior colors available consist of White, Canvas, Sandstone, Terratone, Pine, Oak, and Maple. Exterior colors available consist of White, Canvas, Sandstone, Cocoa Bean, Terratone, Dark Bronze.
This classic window style, updated with gently curved lines for elegance and symmetry is an excellent choice when traditional styling is important.
- Easy cleaning from the inside
- Appropriate for restoration and renovation projects
- Traditional look of mortise-and-tenon styling
Andersen has a large selection of windows that are ideal for replacement projects, including insert windows that are made specifically for replacement. If you have double-hung windows with frames still in good condition, one of the easiest ways to replace is to remove old sashes and insert a replacement window into the old existing frame.
Casement and Awning Windows
Casement windows catch a breeze and direct fresh air indoors, allowing the most ventilation of any window style. Awning windows let in fresh air, even on rainy days.
- Casement windows open wide to allow easy cleaning of outside glass from the inside and can be hinged from the right or left
- One lever, positioned in an easy-to-reach location, securely locks the casement window at multiple points for a weathertight seal
- Casement and awning windows are our most energy-efficient ventilating window style
- Awning windows are recommended for use over cabinets, counters, or areas where opening and closing require a reach
If you're planning to replace a group of windows, consider replacing them with a bay or bow window to provide a beautiful interior cove that can make a room appear larger. A wide range of double-hung, casement and picture window combinations is possible.
Whether you're creating a new look or matching the original window style of your home, maximize your view with slim, easy to slide, contemporary gliding windows.
- Narrow, contoured frames allow more glass viewing area
- Both sash slide, so you can open either the left side, the right-side, or a portion of both
- Fibrex material tracks are shaped for easier cleaning and will not pit, rust or corrode
- A great solution when a project window may interfere with walkways, patios, decks, or landscaping
Picture Window and Combinations
Transform your home with Renewal by Andersen picture windows that can stand alone beautifully or can be combined with other window styles.
- Match or change your home's appearance by combining picture windows with other picture, casement, gliding, awning, double-hung or specialty windows
- Using strong Fibrex® material frames, our picture windows easily support the weight of the heavy glass commonly needed for large picture windows
- Like all of our windows, picture window glass is available tempered, tinted, or in a wide variety of decorative patterns
As unique as your home, our specialty windows are custom-made and available in many configurations.
- Specialty windows are available in thirteen different shapes and a wide variety of colors, grille patterns and glass options
- Like picture windows, specialty windows are non-operational, but can be joined to any other window style for maximum design flexibility
Bay and Bow Windows
Expand the possibilities with an elegant, gently arched bow window or an angle bay window to make your home feel larger and brighter. Make any room a masterpiece.
- Angle bay and bow windows can be used as a replacement in most large window openings
- Angle bay windows are available in four projection angles up to a 90° box bay
- Bow windows sweep away from the wall in a graceful arch of four, five, or six windows
- Choose double-hung, casement, picture, awning, or a combination of window styles for your new bay or bow window
Andersen Patio Doors
Choosing your patio door is easy. Now you have more products, more colors, more special features and more innovation in patio door replacement than ever before. We provide the perfect solution to worn-out patio doors. Renewal by Andersen only installs quality Andersen patio doors in our replacement projects. We know our patio doors, so you know the job will be done right.
Just like with windows, you want patio doors that are energy efficient, have high-quality materials, allow multiple design options and display long-term beauty and durability.
Patio doors can add more to your home than a convenient way to come and go. The right patio doors enhance the beauty of your home as well. Andersen offers patio door handle sets in eight styles and twelve finishes, including multiple varieties of brass, bronze, chrome and nickel. That makes it easy to coordinate your door hardware with other features in your home, such as lighting, cabinetry hardware and other decorative fixtures. Our Frenchwood® inswing doors even let you match your hinge finish to your handle set, for a fully integrated look.
When choosing replacement products, look at the materials used to make them. Andersen replacement have rich wood interiors that add value to your home. So you're not just replacing, you're upgrading. We offer the following series of patio doors.
- Frenchwood Patio Door Series (Hinged and Outswing Doors), (Gliding Patio Doors)
- Narrowline Gliding Patio Door Series
- Perma-Shield Patio Door Series